Cat Spraying No More – Brand New
A cat that pees in the house can make your home smell like a litter box.
It can be upsetting and stressful for you, and can become incredibly expensive if you’re forced to continually clean carpets and floors, or replace furniture.
Many cat owners mistakenly believe that the problem will eventually go away… Others give up in frustration and are forced to give their cat away, or worse…
While others scream and shout at their feline friend, which only succeeds in creating an even more anxious and confused cat that’s MORE LIKELY to pee and spray in inappropriate places.
If any of this sounds familiar to you, then don’t worry…
Because whatever the reason for your cat’s inappropriate peeing and spraying, I have a very simple solution…
And it will finally enable you to…
- Stop your cat peeing and spraying outside the litter box for good! (This professionally created and proven system will work whether your cat has just started peeing where they shouldn’t, or if they’ve been doing it for years)
- Create the happy, contented and loving cat you’ve always wanted! (When you have a happy cat, it will be a pleasure to have around the house, rather than a smelly nuisance!)
- Save huge amounts of money on cleaning supplies! (When your cat is peeing in the litter box, you’ll no longer need to spend money repeatedly cleaning carpets, floors and furniture, saving you hundreds of dollars a year, and possibly more)
- Dramatically reduce your stress levels! (We all know how stressful it can be when you’re constantly worrying about when and where it’s going to happen next, while cleaning the same spots multiple times can be EXTREMELY annoying)
- Leave the house with no worries! (Once your cat has been trained to pee where it’s supposed to – and nowhere else – you’ll finally be able to leave the house without worrying about what you might find when you return home!)
- And say goodbye to inappropriate peeing and spraying FOREVER
So, do you want to finally eradicate your cat’s urination problem once and for all?
If so, then I can help!
Hi, my name’s Sarah Richards, and this is my cat Timmy.
Today, Timmy is a happy, contented and well-trained cat who hasn’t peed outside the litter box in 3 years.
I can leave my house for hours, and give him the run of every room with 100% confidence that he will NEVER pee anywhere other than his litter box.
Well, let me tell you a quick story about how Timmy came into my life.
Since 2009 I’ve been working as a Veterinary Technician for the SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals).
My job entails prepping animals for surgery and post-operative recovery, and as you can imagine, I’ve treated A LOT of sick, malnourished and mistreated animals during my time in the job.
Back in 2011, a colleague of mine brought in a skinny little tabby cat who had been found with 6 other cats in an empty house.
The owner’s home had been foreclosed due to him losing his job and not being able to keep up the repayments.
But rather than take the cats with him or bring them to us, he’d decided to simply abandon them, and leave them all to fend for themselves
Eventually, the cats were discovered when the realtor entered the home, days after the owner had left.
He immediately called us to come and help. It was clear straightaway that the cats were fortunate to be still alive. They were suffering from severe malnutrition, and there was pee and poop all over the house.
I instantly fell in love with the smallest one. He was very unwell and close to death when he was rescued.
He was so sick that everyone thought it was unlikely that he would survive the night.
It seemed that everyone had given up on him but me.
But he was a fighter, and he made it through the night.
Not having a pet at the time, I asked that I be allowed to take him home, which my bosses allowed me to do once he was well enough.
So a few days later I took him home with me.
I called him Timmy.